Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Messy Eater!!!!





I have never seen any child eat the way Will does! I really am not sure how much he is consuming! He is the hardest child to feed! Will loves to eat, but also loves to take the spoon and eat it, smear the food everywhere, chew on his fingers while he eats, and snort food up his nose. You thought snot was hard to syringe out of a baby's nose try syringing out peas or carrots! I have been asking my mom if this is normal and she would just laugh at me! Well .....she, my aunt, and cousin saw first hand this weekend just how hard it is to feed Will! They were quite entertain! Maybe by his first date he will learn proper table manners! Oh how I hope this is just a phase!
But he sure is cute after a bath!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is too cute! I love the new blog!

Anonymous said...

Funny! Although I can't give you any advice, I can tell you how CUTE your kiddos are!! I LOVE the pic of Will after his bath. And the one of Ethan eating the popsicle is, like you said, a true reminder of how hot it is outside! Love you guys!!

-Lauren

Anonymous said...

looks like daddy blew a lovely big load all over his face he must suck good, they should all get daddys juice before baby cereal