Because I have been out of school/work now since last Friday and will not return until Monday.....I feel like I have been on a Hurrication!
Top Ten things I have done on my Hurrication
1. Create 3 digital scrapbooks using Picaboo and Shutterfly....so much fun you must try!
2. Go on daily wagon rides/walks with my boys.....the weather has been wonderful!
3. Plan our family Halloween outfits...we are going to be Pirates and Will is our Parrot! 2 cute!
4. Plan Will's first birthday party.....The Very Hungry Caterpillar Theme because he is ALWAYS still HUNGRY!
5. Go shoe shopping for Ethan..... I thought because of the Hurricane the stores might be vacant and that was right...plus Stride Rite had clearance shoes!
6. Box up Will's newborn size clothing and get the 12 month old clothes out of storage.... my baby is growning up way to fast!
7. Feed the ducks at the pond with the boys.....by the way where do the wild animals go for shelter during hurricanes?
8. Go to the park with the boys!
9. Enjoy visiting with the neighbors outside while Ethan plays in the cul-de-sac with the neighborhood children......again the weather had been absolutely a dream!
10. Wash our sheets....pretty sad, but unfortunately it does not get done as much as it should while I am working
I guess these are all things stay at home moms get to do on a weekly basis. I on the other hand have enjoyed my week pretending to be a stay at home mom and will be glad to return to work on Monday. Don't get me wrong...I love being with my babies, but I also love my job and working.....it makes me a BETTER MOMMY!
So until the next school holiday.............