1. Travel to Pineville, Louisiana for the week....CHECK
2. Play in the leaves with my boys and my niece.....CHECK
3. Attempt to take a family picture for the Christmas Card...CHECK (but not sure if it is the one!)
4. Go to the movies to see NEW Moon..CHECK
5. Eat Chicken and Sausage Gumbo...CHECK
6. Bake a Pumpkin Pie and a Sweet Potato Pie....CHECK
7. Run in the Turkey Trot (well I walked and David ran!)...CHECK
8. Eat YUMMY food for Thanksgiving Dinner X2....CHECK
9. Play a game of CLUE with my niece (and WIN!!!)...CHECK
10. Go to Natchitoches to see the Christmas lights....CHECK
11. Eat Meat Pies....CHECK
12. Go to the movies to see The Blind Side...CHECK (GREAT MOVIE!!! MUST SEE)
13. Eat Harlows donuts for breakfast....CHECK
14. Watch the Tigers beat the Razorbacks....CHECK
15. Spend lots of QUALITY TIME with family....CHECK
16. Clean my house.....
17. Start shopping for Christmas.....
Well there is always next weekend, right?
We had a great time over Thanksgiving break in Louisiana! Much needed R&R! As you can tell I think I ate most of the time!