Friday, March 13, 2009

Bye Bye Blog World

Bye Bye Blog World!!!!! Don't worry...it's just for a short period of time.....one week!
I am off to Red River, New Mexico tomorrow for Spring Break. David and I are going skiing with the youth group from church! I can't wait! I am a little nervous....it has been since 2000 that I have been on skis. Hopefully it will be like riding a bike! I am excited and thrilled to be in the snow for a week and to be able to view some of God's beautiful creation!

As I write on my blog this very moment, my house is strangely quiet! There are no little boys running around or a little doggy sitting next to me in the computer room. I am all alone! Not really sure when it was the last time that I have been completely in my home alone! All 3 boys are in Louisiana with Mems and Pops for a week! I almost can not stand the quiet! Hurry home David!

I will miss the blog world this week, but am excited to find quiet time with my Lord in the mountains! So long for now.........

1 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

You are a brave soul to spend your hard earned Spring Break with high schoolers. Surely you will receive an extra diamond in your crown when you get to heaven for that one. Bless your heart! I sure hope there's enough snow there. My bro and sis had planned to stay with our grandparents in Ruidoso and enjoy some skiing on Sierra Blanca, but there wasn't enough snow... I don't ski = I don't like flying down mountains in an uncontrolled fashion. And, I hate having to use the restroom while skiing as having to disrobe halfway is quite annoying. Kerry doesn't ski anymore - not since he broke his collarbone in college while skiing. Our kids will probably never get a taste of skiing, but as you can tell, I"m not feeling too badly about that. I do hope you guys have fun and enjoy your time away.