Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hair cut Saturday

Will before the hair cut!
The sweet hair stylist entertained him with bubbles before getting started! Very clever of her-- the only problem was he cried because he wanted to hold the bubbles while she cut his hair!

Will during the hair cut!



Will's 1st Hair cut!

And of course the minute his fingers

we out from under the apron--they went straight into his mouth!


Ethan's Before Shot



Ethan's new hair cut!


I was excited about this Saturday. There wasn't much in my planner for the family to do, but to take care of a few haircuts. Ethan was in desperate need of a hair cut as evident from the crazy hair day we had this week at school for spirit week, and my sweet Will was long over due for his 1st ever hair cut. I have been putting Will's 1st hair cut off for many weeks now. Mainly because I just didn't want him to loose the little baby face, but once the teenagers at church told me that it was getting to look a little like a mullet-- I then decided I should bite the bullet and make the appointment. So Hair Cut Saturday it was!
Even Mommy got a hair cut--just not at the kiddie salon!

Crazy Hair Day on Spirit Week at school!
Evidence #1 of why Ethan needed a haircut!













3 comments:

Lauren said...

Too cute! They both look so grown up--especially Ethan with the "new do". ;)

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I see that Kendra cut the boys' hair! I LOVE her - I request her every time! I suppose David is happier now that Will's hair is shorter... (ha ha) What handsome boys! Ethan, cool spiked hair, dude!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Oh, and I got a haircut when the boys' got theirs cut, only I DID go to the kiddie place, and Kendra cut it for me. It was a nice one-stop-shop.