Thursday, August 6, 2009

No Clothes Required......

As I was downloading my pictures from our visit in Louisiana last week, I noticed a common factor in many of my pictures of the boys. They did not wear clothes the entire time we were there. Seriously! I have many pictures from different days and they all look the same! What is it with little boys and their underroos? Will enjoying a Popsicle on Mems and Pops' back porch in just a diaper!

Will eating his favorite thing (and mine too!)

Donuts from Harlows!!!! The best place in the world!!!

Notice no PJ bottoms that morning!




Boys digging for treasure in the backyard.

Just underwear on this treasure hunt!


Another day.....another Popsicle treat!

Just underwear!


Sweet Brothers posing for the camera....a rare moment!

Again.....No Clothes!


The boys playing dominoes with Uncle Brett.

Notice Will came to the game without shorts.


Ninjas fighting the fruit flies


Peek A Boo! I see you!


Is that not hilarious documentation! Don't worry...I also got a picture of each boy doing what little boys do best...using the outside bathroom! Ethan frequent the back porch and Will tried his best, but just didn't succeed. I also have a cute one where they played fire fighter with the water hose, but my fire fighters came armed without a special suit! I saved those pictures for that special day when they are 15 and I want to show them how cute they were when they were little. Plus I didn't think the blog world needed to see their cute tooshes. Sorry! But I have to admit they are priceless!



4 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Who says you gotta wear clothes to have a good time? haha I certainly find that the days my boys aren't fully clothed are the days they have the most fun!

Unknown said...

Your boys are so big & SO cute! I can't believe how big Will has gotten! Miss you I hope we can finally get together someday soon!

Anonymous said...

ha! yes, Mason would only wear underwear everyday if I'd let him!! they are too cute! i bet will was super cute trying to potty outside like his big brother!
Mindy

Karla and Edmond Long said...

Oh, those are so cute! And I have to agree...Harlow's has the best donuts in the world. I try to make at least one trip each time I'm home!! You have such a wonderful family!