Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My TWO year old baby!

Our little October 30th Pumpkin turned TWO!!!!




Will at a day old on October 31, 2007



Our sweet Will at 6 months!
Will eating cake at his 1st birthday!
Our two year old cutie!


Will and Ethan about to blow out their candles.
(Excuse the scary monkey smile on the cake.
That was the biggest grill I have ever seen on a monkey!)

We are this many..... 2 and 4!


Will enjoying some pizza on his birthday!

Will and his terrible two shoes!

Will has been so much fun lately! He talks up a storm. I have no idea where he got that from! :)He loves to say thank you and your welcome. The cutest thing is when he says excuse me! Will loves to play and is constantly making houses with pillows and blankets. Not to mention he is the cutest two year old I have ever seen! We love you Will!








4 comments:

Lauren said...

I definitely agree on the cute factor! Will (I mean Robin) is quite the ladies man, too! He's got the good looks AND charm...watch out Mom and Dad!

Karla and Edmond Long said...

They are just precious Kandy!! Looks like they keep things hoppin' around your house!!

The Doyals said...

And I agree on the coolest 2-year-old part. I loved hanging out with Will this weekend- he's such a sweetheart. Y'all are doing a great job raising those boys!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

HOW did he turn TWO already? I remember when you told me your pregnant with him... It was a Wednesday night at church. I remember running into you for OB visits with Dr. Starr. My, time does fly!