Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flip Video

So I got this wonderful flip video for Christmas from my hubby. I played with it a lot over the Christmas Holiday and then kind of forgot about it. The hard thing is when I think about using it...it is not charged!! UGH!!!! So I have made a promise to myself to get it out and record the little moments in my life right now that make me smile.... my sweet Will's voice, watching the boys play, the boys dancing (that is something to see!!!), our baby Callen's sweet sounds, and the big boys holding and admiring their baby brother! So for the next trick...how to I get a video on my blog...here goes nothing!! Hope you enjoy a little of what I get to experience each day...PURE SWEETNESS!!!! Fingers Crossed...Hope it Works!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

too cute! ya'll are so sweet and put together! the videos were great!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
courtney said...

leila does the same thing...when i pull out the flip, she wants to see herself. it's all over trying to capture the video! lol!

they're so precious! ;)