Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello Spring

Winter 2011 is wrapping up around here, and I am happy to see spring around the corner. Don't get me wrong... I love winter time. I like the cool air, wearing turtle necks and scarfs, eating a big bowl of yummy soup for dinner, and I want to subconsciously live where you have to shovel the snow out of your driveway each morning. But this winter proved to be a difficult one for our family, and I am ready to feel the sun on my legs and break out the flip flops.

So what did winter look like around the Bozeman house.....

We had a few Winter Weather Alerts and even got our for a snow day. The only Winter Weather we saw was one little icicle hanging from the yellow Tonka truck on our back patio and the only snow that was spotted on our snow day was in our play room. We do however have a few brown plants to show for our Mystery Snow Day.

My little boys didn't get to build a cute little snowman with a felt hat like some of my other friends who live a little a bit more up north, but they can sure make a cute paper one!

David had a little New Years project he wanted to make.
The Before


Almost Done
DONE!

I think he did a great job. I was pretty impressed with his new found skill. We love having the new built in.

The boys played

and played


and played


Callen learned how to do this

and this

and this

Baseball games, planting new flowers, Saturday afternoons at the park playing, longer evenings, riding our bikes after dinner, and wearing shorts and flip flops are just around the corner.....Thank you God for the change of seasons and the beauty that comes with each one.

1 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

I am definitely going to need David to come to my house! That looks amazing!