Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Preschooler







I wanted to share with you all just how big my Ethan is getting! He is such the little preschooler now days. Last week at school the three year old classrooms were in charge of chapel. On Monday, Ethan stood on stage for the pledge and the I am Proud to be an American song. Then he lead the school in a prayer! His prayer went a little like this...




Will you please pray with me?


Dear God,


Thank you for Mommy, Daddy, and our teachers.


Thank you for this day.


Thank you for Jesus.


Thank you for Mommy, Daddy, and Will.


In Jesus name Amen. (the last line was said really really fast!)




He was so proud of himself and so was I! During the week his class preformed songs and skits for the school. Ethan had no problem going on stage and preforming! I was so happy that I was able to see him each time his class did something special in chapel. It reminds me why I wanted so badly to be working at the school he was going to attend! I am so thankful for my job and the opportunity to be with him during the day. Daddy even came too!




OK.....so now I have to brag a little more on my little preschooler! Check out his name above and how well he is writing it! He loves to write his name. Every paper he gets his hands on he puts his name on it! If you ask him how to spell it, he will say.... E T hump A N. We are working on saying H! I know this is probably just the preschool teacher in me, but it has been so much fun lately! He is finding E's everywhere... at home, in the parking lot on cars, in books, etc.... He thinks every S is Sharon's name (a girl in his class) and every T is Tyler's name ( a boy in is class). He has started to ask what my name starts with and Daddy's. I am having a blast with him, and he thinks it is pretty cool too! Thanks for letting me brag a little bit!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go Ethan! He is going to be a little genious! Miss you! :)

Amy said...

I love the photos and the story it seems like that was my babies just yesterday. Where does the time go? Cherish these moments. :)

auDi tHis woRld said...

Sweet stories! I know you are so proud!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Ethan - I am so proud of you for leading the prayer in chapel. What a big boy you are!