Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ethan turns 3!





















Ethan Bradley turned 3 on October 2! We got to spend the morning of his birthday with our family in Pineville. He had his favorite thing for his birthday breakfast.....donuts! On Saturday, we took Ethan and 2 of his best buddies to Dewberry Farm. They had a blast. The farm was such a neat place for kids as well as Mommies and Daddies! We rode on a hay ride to a REAL pumpkin patch. I think I was the one most excited about the real pumpkin patch! We saw pumpkins in all stages of development...vine, flower, small green, medium yellow, and ripe orange! I love the fall and pumpkins! I felt like I was living out one of the many children's books I read to my students each year during this season! We rode a train, feed goats, ate BBQ, saw farm animals, and had rubber ducky races. I think Ethan enjoyed the rubber ducky races the best! It was a great day, and everyone was ready for a good nap afterwards!

David and I can't believe that Ethan is growing up and is now 3! We are really enjoying this stage of development. Ethan is starting to have the neatest conversations with us and it is so much fun to watch him explore and interpret the world around him.

Happy 3rd Birthday Ethan Bradley! I love you!!!!