Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

This post is for the grandparents. I thought these pictures of Will reading his Valentine's Day cards were too cute not to share. He was pretty impressed with his Valentine's mail. And doesn't he look soooo cute in his diaper and socks. Gotta love a baby in nothing, but a diaper! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day with your sweethearts. Mine surprised me with a date and a movie on Friday. He even arranged the babysitter. Let's just say he earned major points this weekend! I LOVE my SWEETHEART!




4 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing, Kandy! You're right--that's WAY too cute to keep to yourself! He's such a cutie-pie! And so is his big bro!

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

Will, I just want to give you smooches and smooches on your swet baby face!!!

Karla and Edmond Long said...

Hey Kandy....thanks for sharing your blog with me! It was so good to hear from you! Your boys are just precious! They are just growing so fast. I loved the post about your prayer time before school. How absolutely precious! Thanks for the encouragement too! Love you!
Karla

Lauren Waggoner said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Consider yourself stalked from here on out. :)