Tuesday, April 28, 2009

God can clean ALL our messes!

Today as Ethan and I drove home from school to pick Will up from the babysitter, there was a really bad smell outside. Ethan's sense of smell has been really working lately. He has to comment on every bad smell he finds and sometimes his comments are not at the most appropriate times-- so we have had many little lessons lately! But today his comment was so precious. So as I drove this was our conversation. Ethan said," Mommy something smells really bad." I said," I smell that to, but I don't know what it is." Ethan said, " God can clean it up for us." I said, " Really? How will he clean it up?" Ethan said, "With a wet towel." I said, "You are right Ethan. God can clean up our messes!" And it's that simple! Isn't it wonderful that no matter how small or LARGE our mess is HE is always there to help us clean it up! Thank you Ethan for reminding me!

0 comments: