Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Not What We Do, but It's Who We Are!

Riding on the BIG Bus!
Will says CHEESE!


David and me one night late at Uplift!
We are way too old to be staying up that late!
Can't you tell?

The boys cool ride all week!
We put some miles on this stroller that week!


Some of our new Sister's in Christ! God is so GOOD!

David and I love going to Uplift at Harding University with our youth group from church! We love being with the kids and seeing the Spirit move through them, but deep inside we go for us! It is a great Spirit filled week for everyone (even the youth workers)! This year was no exception! We had 7 baptisms in our group and not to mention many more from other groups. The boys went with us and had a blast with the kids! Worship was awesome and the speakers were great as usual. The theme- It's Not What We Do, but It's Who We Are- speaks for itself! What a statement! I left the week changed within!
My God continue to work in me and move me!

2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

I am so impressed you pulled off Uplift with two little ones in tow. You certainly deserve some chocolate for that one!

Mindy said...

Have I ever mentioned that I love you?!? You are awesome and your happiness always make me smile!