Friday, February 5, 2010

Changes on the way......


So sorry it has been so long since I have posted something. I was waiting to post something about changes and hoping that maybe I would be changing the title of our blog, but that is not the case.

David and I are expecting our third baby. I know many of you know our news, but some might not! It took me a while before I was ready for the blog world to know. We found out in early October about our little surprise! And it was much to our SURPRISE! But what a blessing. Each time I feel the little one move inside of me, I am reminded of what an awesome miracle it is to carry a sweet child from God.
We found out about two weeks ago that we will be adding another Bozeman Boy to the Bunch! I think David and I are just good at making sweet and cute little boys. We'll have to wait until June to see if this one's a blondie too! Our due date is June 11. Everything is going smoothly and he looks great. At our ultrasound, he was holding his little hands like he was praying. It was so sweet to see! No names yet, but I will keep you all posted!


And because no good post is complete with out a picture or two!


Me at 15 Weeks with Baby Boy #3
Playing in our Houston Snow!

David finishes his first half marathon!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats! I think boys are the BEST!!!

Mindy said...

It's about time Baby #3 got some blog love! I am so excited for you and David and I know that God is perfect in His plans! Can't wait to see you next month!

Unknown said...

WOW! That IS exciting news! I guess God just wanted you to have a house full of boys!! SO FUN! :)

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

So glad to see you've rejoined the blogging world. I was wondering when Bozeman Boy #3 would be mentioned, but I know you've been soooo busy. I know you all were expecting a girl, but you do make a good point - you're good with boys! Maybe this means there will be a go for a Baby GIRL Bozeman ?????