Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Little Painters




So the changes are starting to take place around our house. David and I have made some major changes to the rooms in our house lately. I really can't wait until it is all done. I do not like CHANGE, and I have major anxiety when I am in the mist of it. If it were up to me, our furniture would still be in the same place we put it in when we moved into our house almost 5 years ago. But I am so glad God sent me David! Don't get me wrong..sometimes I feel he can go over board with the changes, but I think we are a good balance!

So what has changed...We no longer have a formal dinning room. Our dinning room is now a playroom that is still in progress. I will post pictures when we are completely finished with that room. Our breakfast room is now our only eating area. Which is really fine because we only ate in one area anyways! We moved our formal dinning set into our breakfast room, and it has really grown on me. I think it is very pretty. The boys will share a room. Hopefully by next month we will have their beds in and the room will be finished. We already have their new bedding and it is so cute! Ethan is so excited to share a room with Will. Will keeps asking when he is sleeping with Ethan. I just hope that sleep does occur and not too much playing at night! We have a great nighttime routine now and, I'm a little nervous about that change.

Our office is in the process of being changed into a real guest room. Aka Mems' room if you ask Ethan! David has torn down the built-in desk, textured the wall, and painted. This is the first time we have done anything like this ourselves instead of hiring someone. I am proud of us both for not caving and just paying someone! The boys have really been interested in it each night. They will sit in the room and talk to David as he works. It has been so cute to listen and watch. I'll keep you posted on the updates as we move along.

To Be Continued.......

4 comments:

Lauren Waggoner said...

I can't wait to see all of the changes!! See you tonight! :)

Lauren said...

I feel your pain with changing things up, but it's going to be so awesome when it's completed. With the Bozeman style, it's bound to be super cute and trendy!

Karla and Edmond Long said...

How fun!! I mean I know it's not that much fun in the middle of it, but it's exciting that you are preparing for baby boy #3!! I am so excited for you. You know that your due date is Kristin's b-day. Crazy!

Mindy said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Let me know how room sharing goes ... if I can convince Ryan on Baby #3 our little boys will share a room too! Ya'll are such a super sweet family!