Thursday, September 2, 2010

First Day of School

The First Day of School was a success! We made it out of the house all smiles and even on time with a little extra time to spare. The boys were so excited. Ethan could not even finish his breakfast. Will did great and looks so cute walking in his line down the hallway with his class. He is so cute with his angel wings and bubbles! I am so thankful to be working at their school. I love to see them during the day. It is so special! We are just praying that Will doesn't find himself in the director's office! HA HA HA!










Callen is doing great at his babysitters! He is 3 months old today, and I can't believe it. It wont be long, and we will be bringing him to school with a red uniform shirt on! For now I will treasure every minute of my sweet baby giggles and grins I can get!

5 comments:

Lauren Waggoner said...

Absolutely precious! Tripp and Mia have both practiced their angel wings and bubbles for us at breakfast. Love it!!

Karla and Edmond Long said...

Kandy...they are all so precious!!! How is it with 3??? I can't even imagine...I am struggling with 2!!! It's great of course, but I'm exhausted at the end of the day! Glad things are going well!!

The Doyals said...

Absolutely precious Kandy!

Lauren said...

So sweet!

Mindy said...

love it! callen has gotten big! and the big boys are adorable! you are awesome and i can't wait to see you next weekend and callen next weekend!