Saturday, November 20, 2010

This Makes Me Smile



I have been wanting to display the boys' artwork in the house. The teacher in me really wanted a bulletin board to decorate seasonally, but of course my home decorator (David) would not go for that! :) After a little blog stalking, I decided to copy this from a blog I found. I have no idea who the girl is, but read her blog almost daily (I know you're surprised to hear that!). So thank you cute mom for sharing your new play room pictures with the blog world and giving me a little tutorial on your art display. After my handyman (David)took a little trip to Home Depot for some twine, two hooks, and clothes pins, we have a cute addition to our playroom! And I love it! I guess it is the teacher in me. Can't wait to hang all the cute Thanksgiving/Fall art projects the boys will bring home and the Christmas ones!!!! I am so excited!!

This makes me smile too!



And this......


And this.....



And this......



And this.......


Have a great day sweetones!

4 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

Very Cute! Sweet Cal is getting so big!

Lauren Waggoner said...

Stinkin Cute!!

Mindy said...

you make me smile!

Lauren said...

Very cute, Kandy! And of course the kids are the cutest!

P.S. Thanks for the voicemail. We'll definitely check it out!