Tuesday, November 23, 2010

We are Thankful for.......



Ethan is thankful for.....
Mommy
Will
Daddy
Luke, my friend
Nathan, my friend and Luke's brother
Sarah, my friend and Nathan and Luke's sister
Myself
My super heros
My friend Elle
My baby brother Callen
Mems, Pops, and Kameron
Mammaw and Pappaw
Our House
My new football from Uncle Brad
Callen's stuff
God
Jesus

Meet Elle....the topic of MANY conversations at our house!




Will is thankful for....
Ethan
Silver Surfer that is big from Mc Donalds
You, Mommy
Wolverine
Spiderman
Callen
Kennedy in my class
Daddy
Chicken Nuggets
Pop Tarts
Mems and Pops
Cereal
Ladybugs
Mammaw and Pappaw
Books



Callen is thankful for....
Mommy's Milk
Daddy's Smile
My swing
My excersaucer
My thumbs
My babysitter Tita
My swaddle blanket

Daddy and Mommy are thankful for....
All the above because it's what makes our boys smile and happy!

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you eat lots of yummy food, watch some great football (Geaux Saints and LSU Tigers! Beat the Cowboys and the Razorbacks!!!), love on your family, and gets some great deals on Friday!!!!

Thank you God for all our many blessings! We are beyond BLESSED!!

3 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

So Sweet! I am thankful to have such an amazing friend that is such a great example of how to be a wonderful mom! Happy Thanksgiving!

Mindy said...

ya'll are so sweet! and i'll comment here about halloween too - mason loves the TMNT so he'd be so jealous of the boys' costumes!

courtney said...

i love ethan's smirk next to elle! ;)

love ya girl! drive safely! :)