Wednesday, December 15, 2010

And So It Begins........




I knew as a mother of 3 boys I would find myself in the emergency room at some point. David and I always said that Will would be the ONE!

And so it begins.....
Last Saturday Will fell in the garage and from what we can gather from his big brother and him, he hit the trailer hitch. After a 2 hour trip to the ER with Daddy and his Batmen and a little glue on the forehead...he has hit a milestone for a little boy!

Will was a little shocked at first, but did great at the hospital...NO TEARS! Ethan on the other hand! Well lets just say I had to pick him up off the floor and calm him down more than the child with the bleeding forehead. He wins the award of being JUST LIKE HIS MOMMY! I remember hearing so many stories of when I was young and how I was hysterical when someone in the family was hurt or going to the hospital. So many adults have told me they spent more time calming me down then tending to the hurt! Oh what joys of parenthood!

My favorite picture is the one of him in the hospital bed with his Batmen! So Will!!!

Hoping it doesn't scar, but if it does least I have an excuse to keep his hair long! David loves that one!!!!

5 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

Are you kind of shocked you hadn't made it to the ER sooner??? Crazy boys!!!

Lauren Waggoner said...

It's his battle scar! Now he's tough!

The Doyals said...

I too LOVE the Batmen in the bed! Poor baby, glad he's alright though!

Lauren said...

I'll share Ben's mantra with Will: chicks dig scars.

Mindy said...

aw! poor sweet baby! at least it happened somewhat before christmas!