Monday, December 20, 2010

Breakfast With Santa











We made reindeer puppets, decorated sugar cookies, painted ornaments, made a bean soup gift for someone special, and played hand bells (which was hands down the favorite activity!)Plus visited with Santa and Mrs. Claus! We had a blast!!! Merry Christmas to EVERYONE!


Dear Santa,
I would like a DS for Christmas with Super Hero Squad Game. I would like a new little Superhero and an orange and black Wolverine. Please give the kids in Haiti little Superheros. Be safe on Christmas Eve.
Love,
Ethan

Dear Santa,
I would like a good Ironman and a bad Ironman for Christmas. I would like Fix Buzz (the Buzzlight Year Operation Game). I would like Batman Legos. And that's all! Be safe on Christmas Eve. Love you so much.
Love, Will

Dear Santa,
I would like ONE day where I can sit on the couch in my PJ's all day watching trashy t.v., finish reading my book I started over 2 months ago, and not hear "Mommy can I have a snack or Mommy I am hungry!" Can you throw in a clean house, too! If the elves and you are all out of a day like that one, then I would settle for just a clean house. Thanks! Have a Merry Merry Christmas!
Love, The Mommy

2 comments:

courtney said...

i second your wishlist to santa! ;)

it WAS a fun santa time! those handbells were LOUD - was thinking about buying them at hobby lobby, but that officially made me NOT want to get them - lol!

The Doyals said...

There's nothing better than a child's letter to Santa! You'll have to let me know if you get your wish- I'd love a day like that too!