Thursday, April 24, 2008

Come Little Ducklings.....




I was at a restaurant not to long ago with some friends and a family of ducks walked up to us on the patio while we were eating. I have never in my life seen so many baby ducklings at once with one Mommy. Ethan was so excited to see them and was not at all scared. He walked right up to them. I was amazed at how they all watched their mother and how they responded to her. When she decided that it was time to leave, they all gathered around her and followed her away from the patio. If only my little ducklings (at school and at home) would listen to me this well---it would be so awesome! Isn't nature a beautiful and amazing site to see. God is truly beautiful! Hope you take a moment soon to enjoy God's beauty around you!




One of my favorite children's book is- Little Quack by Lauren Thompson. She has a series of books about a young duck named Little Quack that are all so precious. The pictures are priceless and the story is so cute!!! Check it out and read it to your babies! They will love them and so will you!






0 comments: