Monday, April 28, 2008

The Feeling is Mutual!


David took this picture of the boys one afternoon while they were playing on the family room floor! I love the expression on Ethan's face! This is the way he looks each time he talks to his baby brother! Will lights up every time Ethan talks to him! He also watches Ethan's every move! Today, a lady behind me at the cash register in Wal-Mart asked me if Ethan liked his baby brother. I told her yes. He actually adores him. After we got in the car, I thought about what she had asked me and realized that Ethan will always be the big brother Will looks up to. It actually brought tears to my eyes when I thought about them growing up together. May you always look to each other with the same happiness and joy in your eyes that you hold in your eyes today.

Thank Heavens for SWEET Little Boys!



3 comments:

Neena said...

They are so cute together.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing it is to have two sons!!
Amanda Kilgore

Anonymous said...

Yeah! They're adorable! :)
courtney