Saturday, April 5, 2008

Saturday Mornings







Don't you just LOVE Saturday mornings! This morning was just perfect! Ethan was in such a great mood! He loves to help get Will out of his bed when Will is ready to wake up! Ethan's new thing is to ask Will - "Did you have good dreams?" It is the sweetest thing. I was able to capture that moment today on my camera! I know that one day I will have to remind Ethan of how sweet he once was to his little brother, but for now I am going to enjoy every moment of harmony I get!!!


David and I made a pack with one another that this Saturday we were CLEANING the house TOGETHER! So he let me sleep a little longer this morning and when I went into the kitchen he was already cleaning! It was such a wonderful site to see! While we were cleaning this morning, Ethan found David's boots and started walking around in them! I think every little boy has a picture with their Daddy's boots on! He was so proud that he did it by himself! He proudly told David- "I did it all by myself!" Too cute!!!! Also while we were cleaning this morning, Will decided to roll all over the family room floor. I would put him on the blanket and when I returned to the room, Ethan reported to me that Will was off his blanket! Last night, Will rolled from his back to his stomach! I of course did not get to see the first one! I have not yet seen either of my children roll over for the first time! Once he did roll over, we all three sat and watched him for about 30 minutes waiting to see it again! I am sure he thought, "why are these crazy people standing over me with those silly grins, and what are they saying?" HA!!! Apparently, Will enjoys rolling around! He has been content to do it all morning!


I LOVE Saturday mornings! Hope you all stop and enjoy a Saturday morning with your family soon!






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Precious! I love the crib pic of the boys! :)