Sunday, July 27, 2008

Big Milestones Equal Big Rewards!!









We are on our way to only ONE child in DIAPERS! Yes, Ethan made it to Chuck E Cheese! For the past 6 to 9 months Ethan has been asking to go to Chuck E Cheese. We told him we would take him, but he had to tee-tee and poop in the potty. So this past week we have been working really hard, he DID IT! He would tell you he tee-teed and pooped in the POT! Thanks to Pops who taught him that word! So we kept our promise, and David and I endured a night at Chuck E Cheese! As you can see from the pictures, Ethan was in heaven! David and I are just so happy to only buy one size of diapers and those are the ones that are a smaller size and have more in the box! For now at least!


It is a wonderful milestone, but also very strange to see your baby sitting on the potty! Where did my little baby go?

2 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

HOORAY for Ethan (and Mommy and Daddy)! It's potty time! I knew he'd get it down before school started! Way to go, Big Bro!

Unknown said...

Kandy,
Loved all the cute posts! Also the reason I haven't called you is b/c my old phone broke and my new one has NO numbers! Call me and we can set a time to get together! :)