Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Finally Made it to the BEACH!!!!
























Yahoooooo! We went to the beach! If anyone knows me well, then you know I LOVE the BEACH! But unfortunately I married a man who is not a beach bum! I have been asking to go to the beach for the past 2 summers. Last summer my parents were going to take Ethan and I, but I was put on bed rest for about a month and our plans changed. So this summer (I really think everyone was tired of hearing me complain about not getting to go to the beach) my parents took me! (and the boys too!) David came on the last day to spend with us and then we had to go to New Orleans (David's favorite place) for a day on our way back home!

Anyway we had a blast! Will loved the sand! Even a little too much. He ate it! We had to watch him closely, but he probably consumed a pretty good amount. Ethan had to warm up to the idea of the sand, but soon it didn't bother him. Since we found him rolling around in it one day! Ethan liked the ocean, but only viewing it from the arms of his Mommy, Pops, or Daddy. Daddy was the favorite because he was high (says Ethan)! His favorite spot was the pool. He was jumping into the pool by the end of our trip! David enjoyed his one and only day at the beach playing with his boys in the sand, but was thankful he only had to for ONE day. Me on the other hand loved the sand in my toes, the salt on my lips, the sun in my face, and listening to the waves! I soaked it all in! But I do have to say a trip to the beach is much different with 2 babies than when you are 17; and the only thing you have to worry about is the tan you are going to get and the magazine article you can't wait to read!

I love the pictures of the boys in the sand. If you look closely, Will has it all over his face and a handful in both hands. Ethan's sand picture tells the story of "I'm not to sure about this stuff in between my toes!"
















0 comments: