Thursday, July 3, 2008

Look What I Can Do!!!!!








Today, Will pulled up all by himself! He has been trying for many weeks to pull up, but just hasn't managed to get both feet under himself. Today, we were in his room putting away laundry and of course Ethan had to get in the laundry basket. I left the room to put something away in Ethan's room, and I heard Ethan screaming, "Mommy! Will did it all by his self!" I ran back into Will's room and saw him standing next to the laundry basket with a huge grin on his face! He looked so proud of himself and so was big brother Ethan!! I love how he sticks out his tongue when he is trying to do something. It is like he is thinking or working so hard! Ethan had to get in the action too! He asked for me to take a picture of Kirby and him. When I downloaded the pictures to my computer during nap time, I had to laugh to myself. Because these pictures truly reflect a day in the life of Me..Kandy Bozeman...Mommy of 2 baby boys! It seems I am always doing laundry- folding or putting away clothes, I always have 2 small baby boys at my feet, Kirby is never far behind and usually in the middle of it all trying to chew on one of the boy's toys, and Ethan ALWAYS has a milk cup in his mouth!

By the way... Will turned 8 months Monday! I can't believe it! He is crawling everywhere and still enjoys eating food! No teeth still, but now we can add pulling up on his own to his baby book!


















3 comments:

Neena said...

That's exciting about him pulling up. Brodee will pull up if he is holding our hands, but he hasn't pulled up on anything else really. I loved the VBS pictures too.

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

HOORAY for Will! And, hooray for Mommy's keeping up with the 2nd baby's baby book. I didn't do so hot with Rhett's. Oooopsy!

auDi tHis woRld said...

Look at your sweet boys!!!