Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Autumn Leaves are Falling Down


We took some pictures in Louisiana at Thanksgiving that really show the beautiful fall colors. Fall is my favorite time of the year. We don't get to see or enjoy the beautiful trees at this time of year in Houston. This is something I really miss about Pineville. I love when we drive home for Thanksgiving and get to see all the beautiful colors. My boys on the other hand enjoyed playing in the leaves, but of course they all had snotty noses afterwards..... thanks to allergies! But I have some really great pictures! Isn't that tree gorgeous!




Ethan had fun with his cousin, Kameron, over the holiday! He was so excited to see her!







My sweet baby Will! This is the smile he wears everyday!



I just LOVE this picture!

They are playing with a leaf in the wagon.

Look closely and you can see Will's little foot! How Cute!!!





3 comments:

Amanda Brooke Kilgore said...

How can a trip to a place called "Pineville" not be perfect? The town's name alone screams "perfect place to raise a family and see pretty trees in the fall". ha ha

Side note: the word varification code I'm supposed to type when I post my comment is..."grantho". Weird! Get it?... "Grant"??

Lauren said...

You have such handsome boys!! I enjoy reading your blog because it just oozes love! You guys are such great parents!

Unknown said...

Cute pics of the kids! I am going to be calling you when I get to Houston! We need to get together for lunch or something. I am gonna be there on the 27-Jan10 so lets get together!! :)