Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Callen David Bozeman

Well, in exactly one week from today we will be meeting our third baby blue bundle of joy. I have been so busy lately with getting the house ready for his arrival, the boys prepared, ending school, doing last minute things with the boys, and mainly just trying to move/walk around that I haven't even posted about his name. So sorry for those who have been waiting!!!

Callen David Bozeman will be our little guy's name. David says will call him Cal for short. I am just going to have to wait to see if it fits him. I am loving just Callen for right now. We went the different route this time. I was a little hesitant to do something different, but now I am glad I bit the bullet. Which pleased David beyond belief!

The boys are excited, and Ethan even asked today why is Callen is not here yet. Apparently I told him when summer came then Callen would be here. Well summer has officially started for us, and smarty pants Ethan figured that one out quick! I told him one more week and counting...believe me mommy is counting!!!!

We just have to make it through the week and the wedding weekend and we are home free. My little brother is getting married this Saturday to a wonderful girl. Can't wait to have a little sister of my own!! Can't believe that my little brother is getting married!! I am so happy for them both and I DO NOT want to miss the big event for anything!!! You hear me Callen. Just a few more days!!!!

What I have learned this THIRD time around?
I do not have to eat everything is site when I am pregnant.
Your wedding ring can still fit even when you are one week away from delivery.
Being 30 something and pregnant is much different than being 20 something and pregnant!
Strangers love to give advice to pregnant women who have two little boys standing or running around next to them! Even when you have it TOTALLY under control they seem to still think they need to impress on to you their wisdom.
The stomach virus doesn't care if your are pregnant or not..he still visits!!!
A bladder infection is MUCH worse when you are nine months pregnant!
Apparently sleeping is over rated when your nine months pregnant!
Houston is 10 X hotter when your nine months pregnant....even on June 1st!
A Diet Coke will not kill you or even a cup of coffee, right?????
Sonic Ice is GOLD!!!!!

Callen's room is ready, onesies washed, car seat assembled, bassinet set up and sheets are on, diapers are waiting, and hospital bags are packed....June 8th here we come!!!

Thank you God for our little miracle and in trusting us with one of your children. We pray that we will raise him to be a servant of yours. Please keep us both safe for the next few days and watch over us all on June 8th.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Congrats Kandy! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Mindy said...

Well I just now saw this today . . . long after Callen disobeyed and came before time! I hope ya'll are doing great! Love ya!