Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Excuse Me! Remember Me, God! It's My calendar not yours!



Sweet Baby Callen David






Well, below is the post that I wrote last Monday and never posted. I was going to publish it that night, but never got around to it.

God reminded me last Wednesday EARLY in the morning that it is indeed HIS plan and calendar that I am to follow not my own. God is in control!!!

Callen David made his appearance Wednesday, June 2 at 4:46 am. I went into labor around 9:00 on Tuesday evening and by 1:00 a.m. I finally figured out what was going on. Well, I should be honest and say that I finally decided to face the facts that I was having contractions!!! We left the boys at our sweet neighbors house and made it to the hospital by 2:45 a.m. The nurses had me all ready and in the operating room by 4:00 am. Then by 4:46 I heard his sweet cry!!!! Callen David weighed 7 lbs and 10 oz. He was 19 1/2 inches long. Our smallest little one! He is beautiful and sweet as pie. The boys are thrilled and excited to have him home with us. Everyone is doing great and adjusting well.

We didn't get to go my brother's wedding. I made it through the day on Saturday with out crying about it, but was sad I didn't get to be there. My family brought me pictures to see, and I am waiting to watch the DVD when it is ready. It was a beautiful wedding, and the exciting thing is that I get to see them this weekend when they come home from their honeymoon! YAY!!!!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends that have helped us through the last couple days. Thank you to everyone!!!!

Thank you God for watching over us last Wednesday. Thank you for a safe delivery and a healthy baby boy.



I love their shirts. My sweet friend made them!




Sweet Big Brothers!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kandy and David, "Cal" is adorable and Ethan and Will are special big brothers. We are so happy for all and so thankful everything went well. Love you! Aunt Mary & Uncle Tommy

The Whalen Family said...

Welcome Sweet Cal! We can't wait to meet you!

The Doyals said...

We're SO excited for y'all! Callen is so cute and I know Will and Ethan are great big brothers already!

Mindy said...

I am so excited for ya'll! I guess God knows what he is doing after all!! :) Love you!

Lauren Waggoner said...

Precious!! I cannot wait to meet him! Between this crazy training I'm at and VBS practice, things are a bit crazy! I promise to call you soon and come by to hug and kiss everyone. I hope things are going well!

Karla and Edmond Long said...

Congratulations Kandy!! He is so precious! I am so happy for you and your family.

auDi tHis woRld said...

Congratulations, Kandy & David and big brothers!!