Sunday, June 27, 2010

mommy of three

Life has been a little crazy around our house adjusting to three small boys. There is never a dull moment or quiet moment. So what has been going on around our house.....




We have had a few photo sessions in our cute shirts! Here is my friend's website that made the shirts for my boys. She has some really cute stuff. Take a look. http://pinkpopsicleembroidery.blogspot.com



The boys play with Baby Callen's tub while I nurse Baby Callen. I was informed they were playing doctors!


The boys get creative again while I nurse and become turtles!


Will poops on the potty! He is now potty trained. Thanks to Mems help!!!


Spiderman visits the house daily and plays so hard that he sleeps anywhere at naptime!





Baby Callen is growing. He is so adorable!

I have to admit... I am spoiled! I have not been with all three boys yet by myself. My mom left on Thursday and took the big boys with her for a week. I guess the true test will come when they return, but for now I am enjoying my little one for a week all to myself and enjoying the quiet....which sometimes is too quiet!

I have to say that I have the best Mommy in the world. I could not do this newborn stuff without her help the first couple weeks. I have to give a shout out to my Mom and say thank you for spending many days with us and for all your help. Your the best Mommy and Mems a daughter and grandson could ask for!!!! I love you!!!!





Here are the boys right before they left for Louisiana. They were so excited to go!



We miss them so much and will be ready to see them soon. Even Kirby is waiting patiently. This is where I found him the day after they left. I realized that I had not seen him for several hours. After calling his name around the house, I located him sitting on Ethan's bed looking out the window. Kirby misses his brothers!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I am so happy for your family! Don't miss the noise too much - enjoy the quiet while it lasts!

The Doyals said...

I'm so glad you like the shirts Kandy and the boys looks just precious in them! I can't believe how much they've grown!

Lindsey said...

Congrats! I love the 3 shirts. Callen is adorable.

Anonymous said...

I want to take will to go potty, let him pee in my mouth, suck hisdick then bend him over and cumin his boipussy, boysex is the best

Anonymous said...

WANNA FUCK WILL'S SWEET LITTLE MOUTH WHILE HE SITS ON THE POTTY THEN BEFORE I CUM I PULL OUT I PULL OUT OF HIS SWEET LITTLE MOUTH AND SHOVE MY SLICK DICK UP HIS TIGHT LITTLE BOY PUSSY BUM HOLE HE'S SO TIGHT IT FEELS SO GOOD DOESN'T TAKE ME LONG BEFORE I SHOOT MY HOT CUM DEEP UP HIS LITTLE TIGHT HOLE

Anonymous said...

I agree a boys pussyfeels so much nicer they suck good too