Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Callen is ONE!



A year has flown by and somewhere along the way I have lost many hours of sleep, but this bundle of curls keeps a smile on my face. Callen is such a squishy baby and I love to hug and squeeze him! Who could resist those cute curls? Not too sure where he got them from and I have no idea how to fix his hair, but I HEART THEM!!!!




We had probably the most low key First Birthday Party for the Bozeman household ever! Which made David's day. One of our family friends had a visit from the stomach bug so they weren't able to come and another family could only stay for a short while. We enjoyed an evening of splish splash in the backyard and some yummy food with two other families. We had a nice evening celebrating our baby Callen.



I found some time to make his invitations with my circut and they turned out so cute! I can't get our scanner to work. So sorry you can't see them, but come visit me and you can look through his scrapbook and find it there!




I had a friend at work paint on the sand pails for the birthday favors. I placed sidewalk chalk inside each one. I thought they turned out so cute. Each one was different. A quick shout out to Ms. Krislyn... THANK YOU for our CUTE PAILS!!!!










I decided to not visit the bakery this year (much to Davids delight!) and instead I made cupcakes. I even decorated them myself! I was quite proud of myself! Not real fancy, but cute!


No Hands Required!
Kennedy enjoyed a cupcake!
Cooper enjoying a cupcake!


We had a great time relaxing and watching the kiddos play in the water!


Watch out! The Mafia might get you!
Miss Taylor with her watermelon! Probably her 20th piece. Love that Girl!
Little turtle with his mommy! Our cute little turtle with his pretty friend, Kennedy.




Cast Update: As you can see Callen's cast is OFF! It came off the day before his birthday party. Check out his new thumb in the pictures. He is doing great using it and participating in his therapy sessions with mommy. I wasn't too prepared for the scar, but Daddy keeps telling me that Chicks Dig Scars! What Daddy doesn't understand is that Mommies do not! I am so thankful for his surgeon and that my baby is doing great!

2 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

Love, Love, Love it!!! So cute! What a crafty mama! He is getting so big and so handsome!

The Doyals said...

Happy Birthday sweet Callen! Looks like y'all had a great time. My mom always asks me if I'm really doing birthday parties for Bailey or just for myself with all the stuff I do! I think she's just jealous because she isn't too crafty!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!