Saturday, June 18, 2011

Florida or Bust!

Our summer has officially started! We made it to the BEACH! The boys and I went to Florida with my parents and my sister and niece.




Of course no vacation or holiday for the Bozemans happens without someone being sick. I headed to Florida with 2 boys having a fever. One had the hand, foot, and mouth yuck and the other one..well who knows....just ran a fever for two days. I was a GREAT mom and keep them drugged with medicine and headed to the beach any way! Nothing was standing in my way of getting my feet in the sand and watching the waves! Take that Silly Fever!






We had a great time of playing in the sand, riding the waves, searching for sea shells, swimming in the pool, taking naps, playing in the sand, riding the waves, searching for sea shells, swimming in the pool, taking naps, playing in the sand, riding the waves..... You Get the Point! For 3 full days that is all we did and WE LOVED IT! I think I put make up on ONCE in 5 days! Yippee! Callen loved his first time to God's Promise Land...The Beach! Can you tell I HEART THE BEACH!!!! Of course my sweet hubby does not agree with my other love, but he does allow me to enjoy it about every other year! Thanks to Mems and Pops for taking us on our Summer Vacation! I loved watching the boys play with their cousin and listening to the waves. The best part is the smell of the sand and having my feet touch the foam as it reaches the sand!













A Shark Got Us!




The sun and the wind didn't really help us in the photo shoot!


The grand kids!

Pretty ladies!


The wind and sun came again and messed up our photo shoot! UGH!!




My view for 3 days! Ethan and Kameron in the tube and Will in the sand.


Nothing better than a nap on the beach. Falling asleep to the sound of the waves.


Kameron playing in the sand with a cute little frog!



Will HEARTS the SAND!


Cute Beach Baby!



1 comments:

Mindy said...

Our beach countdown is 37 days! After looking at your pictures I am ready to go NOW! Looks like ya'll had such fun!