Sunday, June 19, 2011

Houston Ink in Honor of Father's Day

So they have a show named Miami Ink, LA Ink, and now the newest New York Ink. I do not watch any of them regularly, but have seen a few from time to time. I know the 2 new cast members of a Houston Ink...if they ever decide to create a Houston Ink!




LIKE FATHER LIKE SON! My boys seem to always NEED Ink some where on their body. My rule is it has to be somewhere we can cover it up if need be, but since Will loves tank tops....this summer has not worked in my favor. Of course my boys seem to not wear shirts when we are at home either! (Remember my roots are in Louisiana..we're just rednecks at heart..I guess!)


We have had it all....Batman, Captain America, Spiderman, Buzz Lightyear, etc... If they make it, my boys find it!!!




Will is the KING of one liners! I will have to dedicate a post sometime soon just for his funny one liners, but I will entertain you with his newest one.




Will: Daddy, where can I get one of those tattoos that don't rub off like yours.


Daddy: A big person store.


Will: I want one that doesn't come off.


David: Well I don't know.





Kandy thinking to herself: Way to NOT answer that one David!




I knew the DAY would come. I remember a conversation about 10 years ago between David and myself about this very question. Much harder to answer it in REAL Life! Ha!




So in Honor of Father's Day! We love you Daddy! Thank you for being our Daddy and the best Husband Ever!
Will made this cute tie for David in Sunday School.


It has this written on it.


I love my Daddy because...He plays with me.


(He must have a really creative Sunday School teacher! HEE HEE! It's me!)
David is the best. He wore it all the way home and the entire time we ate lunch at the restaurant! So proud! He got many compliments on it while we ate. So cute to watch him and Will when someone would say... "Love your tie!"




To the other Daddies and Grandfathers in our life.... We love you and are so blessed to have you. Thank you for always teaching us, protecting us, providing for us, praying for us, and loving us!


You are the best!




0 comments: