Monday, August 22, 2011

My Love/Hate Relationship




I have a Love/Hate relationship with about 100 plus men at my house......



I am not sure how many of these tiny super hero men we have at our house, but they are EVERYWHERE! Will refers to them as "His Mans!" So Mans come with us everywhere...to bath, to bed, to church, to Louisiana, to the doctor's office, to the dinner table, to school in our backpack (shh, don't tell the director!)... You name a place and they have visited it! We are constantly in search of a certain one right before bed time and none of the 99 others will do!





When the first two or three arrived to our house, I thought they were cute and just the right size for little hands! But after many hours of picking them up, searching for just the RIGHT one at 15 minutes past bedtime, and stepping on them in the dark (which would bring tears to a grown man!)......I have decided I am sending them all back to super hero kingdom..Where ever that is!!!!!


Every once in a while when I turn the corner in my house, I run into a life size one!






Have I mentioned lately how MUCH I LOVE being a Mommy of Boys! Little Boys Rock!




2 comments:

The Whalen Family said...

Sweet, Sweet, Boys!!! Love the superhero costumes! I definitely need to step up my boy mom game!

Mindy said...

aw! we love us some "mans" around here too . . . and guns - I think we've scared away our last two play dates with our arsenal of toy guns! But you are right boys rock!