Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Tooth Fairy Visits



Ethan has been waiting all summer for his tooth to fall out. In May we had our teeth cleaned and the dental hygienist told me it would not be long. Ethan was just convinced that it would happen before Kindergarten.

So the week before Kindergarten started, Ethan and his buddy Greyson were playing the Wii while eating a little snack of popcorn! And voila! Out came the tooth and down it went! Ethan swallowed it right along with the popcorn!



The tooth fairy came! Believe it or not, he hasn't spent his money yet. He is waiting to buy something special. A DS game! I don't have the heart to tell him that it is going to take a few more teeth to add up to that price!



Loosing the first tooth hit me hard. Kindergarten starting and first tooth about did me in! Way too much for me at one time, but it has been fun watching Ethan get excited about all his big milestones. Just pass me the tissues!




0 comments: